July 30th, 2014 by adminThe rise in crime and burglaries all over the world compels us to take a second look at the security systems we install at our office, residences and business centers. It is not only business or commercial properties which require good security; homes too need good security. To avoid crime and theft, it is important to take available security options under consideration. One of the popular effective methods of providing security in home as well as workplace is CCTV cameras. CCTV surveillance cameras act as active threats to thieves and help you gather evidence for conviction. These systems have undergone immense development and made it possible to connect cameras with literally any display device including your smart phones, tablets, etc. You can also receive security footage through the Internet irrespective of where you are. Home security cameras come in different types. HD Cameras: High Definition, or, HD camera, come with the capability to capture full 1080P video signals. These cameras have up to 24 infrared LEDs and noise reduction technology that provide clear vision up to 80 feet in complete darkness, and up to 120 feet in ambient lighting. PTZ Cameras: Pan, Tilt, Zoom, or, PTZ Cameras are mostly installed on ceilings and give a wide coverage. Using a joystick, an operator can pan, tilt or zoom the camera for greater details. PTZ cameras are useful for crowded areas, gatekeeper functions, auto tracking, etc. Thermo Cameras: Thermographic cameras, or Thermo Cameras, are cameras that are sensitive to heat, and form an image using infra-red imaging. These cameras are useful in night vision, building inspection, law enforcement, medical thermography, non-destructive testing, chemical imaging, and pollution control. Home security cameras are of immense help to residents, security agencies and police. Some of the areas where CCTV cameras can be of help are listed below.
- Evidence: If any crime is committed and the camera has recorded the crime, it is extra evidence which can be produced in a court of law. The video footage will help the court and the police to take necessary action.
- Solve crime: If any criminal activity is caught on CCTV camera, the same can be produced to the police and other law enforcement officials. With the video and picture of the criminal, it will become easy to catch the criminal and solve the issue.
- Keeping an eye on children: With CCTV surveillance system installed at home, one can monitor children when adults and guardians are away from home.
- Protect staff at work: CCTV cameras can protect staff from all kinds of violence. Not only this, it also protects them against false accusations of misbehavior.
- Efficient traffic management system: CCTV can also help in maintaining traffic system. The live status of the traffic can be viewed from a control room and necessary steps taken for smooth running of traffic.
- Camera with live feed and instant email or text alerts.
- Motion detector embedded with security camera.
- Camera which produces high quality images.
- Cameras installed on both entry and exit points.
- A night vision CCTV camera that can work in low lights.
About Dove CommunicationsDove Communications aims to provide an impeccable security cover to all the residents of Los Angeles and Southern California. Some of the products and services we offer include Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Digital Video Recorder (DVR), Hidden Cameras, IP Cameras, Multi Unit Door Phones System, Multiplexers, Remote Camera Installation with mobile phone or network connections, Time Lapse Recorders, and Network video recorder (NVR). Pick up the phone and give us a call today to learn how you can protect yourself and live or work peacefully.