Join Our Team
Low-Voltage Structured Cabling Telephone & CCTV Camera Technician
We are looking for highly motivated, great communicators, low voltage & CCTV camera technicians, who are looking to grow with an established Los Angeles based company.
- Install structured cabling, low voltage cables (Cat 5e, CAT6, Fiber Optic)
- Wire and install CCTV security cameras
- Wire and install PA systems
- Wire and install access control systems
- Terminating and dressing distribution frames (patch panels, 66 and/or 110 blocks, etc.)
- Move phones and connect phone systems
- Minimum of 4 years applied experience within the telecom industry with premise wiring
- Must have good knowledge of structured cabling requirements, design, and Installation
- Experience overseeing and/or leading crews
- Minimum 2 years experience with security cameras
- Experience with both residential and commercial environments
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must have ability to read and interpret floor plans
- Must have knowledge to install support structures (ladder racks, j-hooks, etc.)
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb up and down ladders
- Must be loyal and want to work long term
- Must own reliable truck/van vehicle w/insurance and valid license and with a good driving record
- Must have tools
Local travel to and from work sites.
Based on experience.
Apply for a Position
2018 Dove Communications, Inc.
All rights reserved.